RE: MGA engine dimensions

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MGA engine dimensions
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 06:54:39 -0500
I don't know of anyone's website with that info, but my handy MGA workshop
manual provides the following:

                bore            stroke  main journal dia        crankpin
journal dia
1500            2.875in 3.5in           2in                     1.8759in
1600            2.968           3.5             same                    same
1622            3.0             3.5             same                    same

I'd be happy to fax you the spec pages from the manual if you provide me a
fax number.

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA