Re: Signs of Serious Dementia-choice, not numbers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Signs of Serious Dementia-choice, not numbers
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:29:11 -0500 (EST)
I received my license in 1963. Unlike you multicar guys, in 35 years I've
had only 8 cars including my terrific
1976 MGB which I obtained 6 years
ago.  Unlike all you drivers of exotics, no one has mentioned my 1st
car,
a 1963 Nash Rambler (cost me $25, lasted 3 months),
a "chchchch" (something like clearing one's throat) - a 1971 Chevy Vega (new
and on the Car Guys all time worst
list),
a 1976 Cutlass (donated by the late father in law when the Vega totally
disintegrated),
a 1983 Chevy Chevette (Ha! also on the all time worst car list),
a 1988 Caravan (for 14 years and 196,000 miles),
a 1999 Accord (oh so dependable, oh so boring)
and my B (which the Car Guys make fun of every show).
No question, my B is my favorite. Despite my SO, I'm beginning to look for
a CBB to add.

What fun remembering what I tried to forget.

Bill Saidel
'76B with HIF's
BMCSNJ