Re: Ignition Timing

To: "David Macedonia" <david.macedonia@verizon.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ignition Timing
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:09:46 -0500
You could have easily dropped the drive gear back in
a tooth or two off. A simple fix.... just move the spark plug
wires around the clock one position and set the dist body
back 90 degrees.

WOW!  ...just noticed....you're right down in Crofton!!  I'm just
off  RT97 (not even a mile west of) on Quarterfield Rd
in Severn.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com