Re: Only 42 miles on the clock

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Only 42 miles on the clock
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 10:23:00 -0600
    After sitting around for all those years it would probably take some
refreshing of the brakes, etc, to make it roadworthy.  I doubt the air
works, for instance.  When I had motorhomes I would fire them up every
month during the off-season to keep things working and drive them every
couple of months to exercise the tires.  Eric, do you know if the owners
ever fire it up now and then?

   Cheers,

    CR