Re: Signs of Serious Dementia

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Signs of Serious Dementia
From: Nory3@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:00:50 -0500
I want to play!
Licensed since 1976---

1974 Ford Pinto (Mom's car, but I drove it)
1974 Ford Maverick (also Mom's car -- Ironically, she was concerned
about the exploding gas tanks on the Pinto and thought this would be
safer... Found out later that the Mavericks had the same problem.
1968 Dodge Coronet (First car I ever owned by myself -- Cost $100 in
1977.  Totalled by my brother in 1979 -- Got $50 for it at the junkyard)
1965 Buick Special (given to me by my brother after he wrecked the
Coronet)
1979 Ford Fairmont Futura (bought new -pretty car, but piece of crap)
1981 Chevy Chevette (bought new as a demo ---ugly car, and piece of
crap.  When I traded it in, the dealer couldn't get it to start anymore
once the deal was done!)
1985 Chevy Blazer 4x4 (1 yr old when I got it, before the current truck
craze -- What a gem!  Went 137,000 before I sold it)
1974 MG Midget (still own)
1971 MG Midget (parts car -- still own)
1994 Ford Ranger 4 x 4 (bought new off the lot in late '95, cheap! --
still have it, and just put a rebuilt engine in this year.  I hope to
get 5 more years out of it)
1971 MG Midget (sold to my brother-in-law last year, much to his wife's
chagrin.  He has since offerred to sell it back to me, but I'd end up
sleeping in the garage with the cars if I brought home a third MG again)
1995 Chevy Blazer 4 x 4 (my brother bought it new, and I bought it from
him -- Still have it, with over 200,000 miles!)

Then there's the S.O.'s cars --- '83 Olds Omega, '89 Ford Probe, '91
Jeep Cherokee (all now gone except the Jeep and the S.O.)