Re: owning cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: owning cars
From: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 17:35:16 -0600
I find the varieties of cars everyone has owned interesting.  I
currently drive a 98 black Mustang GT (loaded with options) for bad
weather business and distance transportation ( not that I ever go
anywhere...it only has 30,000 miles on it).  For driving experience I
have a 65 MGB ( pull handle with 5 main bearing engine, oil cooler and
overdrive so it is slightly rare) and for lots of fun I love to drive
my 59 MGA that I bought  in 1970.  I also show and cruise around in my
50 TD.   I wouldn't sell an MG.  I did have a 67 GTO with Crager Mags,
Hurst shifter and tri-power in 74 and 75.  I wish I hadn't sold
it....For general driving my wife has a RAV4.  Cars are for fun!

Mike