Re: Dead Pedal for LHD MGB?

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dead Pedal for LHD MGB?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:52:41 -0800
on 12/13/04 11:46 AM, Matt Trebelhorn at matt@trebelhorn.com wrote:

> I hadn't thought of that... only a problem in the earlier cars, though.
> And the switch could be relocated to the top of the dead pedal,
> couldn't it?

That's right. I just didn't want to get into extending the wiring harness,
which has no slack at that point -- a remarkable number of wires go through
the hi-beam switch.

My legs are actually long enough that the switch could be a dead pedal,
itself, except for the annoying side effects...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149