Never put off until tomorrow...

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Never put off until tomorrow...
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 12:30:02 +1030
... what you should have done today!

I was going to take the 'B for another hills run this afternoon (Monday
of a long weekend) but it seems like I am not going to be getting that
chance.  I was going to do this on Sunday but decided I had some other
things to do around the house (which could have easily been done today).

Sunday was fine and hot - a beautiful sunny day (maybe a little too hot
in the open top car).

It is currently cloudy and very humid, there has been thunder building
all day (my dog has been in a constant state of BESERK since 7:00am),
and now here is the weather forecast (today is Monday):

ADELAIDE WARNINGS
A Thundersquall and Strong Wind Warning has been issued for Metropolitan Waters
for this afternoon.

IDS1003401
ADELAIDE METROPOLITAN AREA
Monday     :   A few showers and thunderstorms, more frequent in the afternoon.
Possible squalls with thunderstorms in the afternoon. Hot with moderate
to fresh
northeast to northwest winds, ahead of a strong westerly change in the late
afternoon

Ugh!

--
Eric