Re: Parting out '72 MGB

To: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Parting out '72 MGB
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:40:11 -0800
Matt,

Do you have the windshield washer bottle and pump.  Which side does it go -
right?

Just a shot in the dark - I see you have a GT - you wouldn't have any extra
trim bits for the interior -specifically the bits that go on the 'rail'
just below the headliner ? (I have the rear one but not front and sides)

At 03:37 PM 1/1/2005, Matthew Milkevitch wrote:
>Fellow Listers;
>
>I am currently parting out a '72 MGB roadster.  I have a some items
>available so if anyone needs anything let me know off list.
>
>Thanks,
>Matt Milkevitch
>'74 MGB-GT
>'72 MGB parts car