Re: Roundabouts

To: James Schulte <schultejim@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Roundabouts
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 08:59:31 -0500 (EST)
Oliver (and Jim) and everyone else,
I live in Cherry Hill, somewhat east of Mt. Laurel. Literally every
station I've driven my B into with 1 or 2 exceptions lets me pump my own
gas. 1) Many of the young guys cannot open the spring-mounted gas cap. 2) Most
are
appreciative of its age and its "association" and let me take care of
it. 3) I've never gone back to the 1 or 2 that wouldn't let me pump my
own.

It is the queer situation of relatively cheap gas with attendant-mandated
pumping that is odd ALTHOUGH I returned from MD last Saturday and found
the highway gas in MD was actually less expensive than local gas in NJ-a
first!

Bill
76B
BMCSNJ