Re: EeziBleed vs MightyVac Bleeders

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: EeziBleed vs MightyVac Bleeders
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 14:10:54 -0600
   Unfortunately the Ezi-Bleed that is on sale contains no supply
reservoir.  You would still have to replenish the MC as you progress.
This makes the Mityvac easier to use, since you don't have to remove the
pressure and pressure cap from the MC to check the fluuid level as you
go along.

  Cheers,

   CR

Bullwinkle wrote:
> IMO what one person thinks the best might not be the best for every MG.

SNIP