Hills Run video #2

To: MGS <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hills Run video #2
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 01:09:05 +1030
OK,

for those still following the saga - my next "run down the hill" that
will go up on my "Adelaide Hills for Drivers" website :-)

A lot longer run so again a BIG file to download (says he, scaring the
audience away again).

Trust me, this has been compressed from a VERY big file so, once again,
I hope the quality is still there (it is still a big file).

http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb/movies/hills/nortondown_sml.mov

The original file was over 60MB!  Now, here is the test... who can spot
the corner where the car pops out of 2nd and I am left with a foot full
of neutrals for a second :-)  ??

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII