RE: Totally OT venting...

To: <yd3@nvc.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Totally OT venting...
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:13:51 -0700
I've been driving my Ford Explorer this week since temps are below zero.
Its -9 F now with the high today expected to be about -2 F. When it gets
below zero, I have to use the ice scraper to clear the ice off the
inside of my windshield when I drive my BGT - it never gets warm enough
to keep the condensation (just from breathing) from freezing on the
inside so it has to be cleared every few minutes. But I was just
thinking of that this morning, thinking of the old days when my BGT was
my primary driver and warmest car (as compared to my soft top Toyota
Landcruiser as the other car).

David Councill
dcouncill@msubillings.edu