Re: The answer to all of your problems

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: The answer to all of your problems
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:13:24 -0800
My god, I can remember this scam from the 60s.  It is true, there is one
born every minute.  This device appeared in the J C Whiney catalog and I
wrote and asked why they sided with scam artists - don't know if it is
still in their catalog.  Does anyone have connections to Ford?  I think we
should help the ignorant and all send missives to Ford so that they MAY go
chasing these pathetic excuses for human beings.  I have sent my protest in
!!!!

At 12:18 PM 1/15/2005, Larry Daniels wrote:
>Here it is guys.  This is the answer to all of your LBC problems.  This
>little offer was sent to me by some caring soul (spammer scumbag) who just
>knew I wouldn't be able to resist:
>
>************************
>
>we all hate the high cost of fuel these days.
>
>well this little number will
>
>Easily snap over your fuel line
>Work on all automobile engines
>Install in Seconds
>Improve power and Maximizes energy
>Improve Mileage
>Improve Torque
>Smoother engine runs
>Reduce Emmisions by 43%
>Protect catalytic converters
>Improve spark plug life
>
>check it out
>http://123products.biz
>
>get one for your car,boat,truck,suv or any other engine
>

>but heck if you don't care about paying less for fuel
>then just let me know.
>http://123products.biz/r/index.html
>
>----61387009413424888
>
>************************
>
>Now, if it also exorcised all of the LBC electrical demons, I might consider
>it :-)))
>

>Larry Daniels
>79 MGB LE
>72 Midget

Barrie Robinson
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8 in the making
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII in the wings

Purveyor of O-ring kits for Smith and Jaeger gauges
------- and of stainless steel mesh grilles for MGBs
------- and of bitumastic soundproofing