Re: Does it look like an MG or not? U decide!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Does it look like an MG or not? U decide!
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:15:31 EST
In a message dated 18/01/2005 9:32:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

What a flame!
I think there are some similarities and which is  beautiful is a personal
feeling.
These Datsuns are very rare overhere  and I like these from the pictures, but
one must see and drive in order to  fully judge.

The Datsuns were a bit awkward looking to my eyes - the Japanese seemed  to
steal styling badly, and technology well. The 2000 engine was far superior  to
the MGB engine, in either 135 or 150 bhp version.

It is all relative, of course - while the MGB mak look nicer than the
Datsun, it in turn is clearly aesthetically inferior to the MGA, which to all
discerning critics represents the acme of automotive styling.....

Bill