Mystery rims... save them from the crusher?

To: autojumble@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mystery rims... save them from the crusher?
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:24:05 -0500
   Cleaning up around here... I have some rims I can't quite identify.
Can anybody help?

   They all sort of came from an MG junk pile so my first suspicions are
british, but I might be wrong.

   First one I know, for comparison, here is an MG wheel, from a
Magnette. These, I can use for my ZB, but I might have a spare pair when
I sort them all out:

http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/ebay_items/mystery_rims_1.jpg

   Second ones are the same, except they don't have the concentric holes
around the rim:

http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/ebay_items/mystery_rims_4.jpg

   Third ones are sort of the same size, but have a different shape on
the face and no pegs for hubcaps:

http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/ebay_items/mystery_rims_3.jpg

   This one is a single rim, more MG Midget sized.

http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/ebay_items/mystery_rims_2.jpg

   Any ideas? Anyways, they aren't of much use to me so if anybody can
find a use I'd love to see them in a new home.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca