Re: A REAL MIni!

To: "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: A REAL MIni!
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:53:47 -0800
Bill,

Check out this site:  http://www.wcmultralite.com/

This is a modern Lotus 7 with Honda S2000 engine, 6 speed and all the
goodies you might want on a sports car.  240 hp in a 1240 lb. car.  If that
isn't enough, for an extra $4000 they will put a blower or turbo charger in
place.  I sat in one at the All British Car Show in Portland last year.
It's a little wider than a Birkin so that you can take your significant
other with you.

Dave 72 B