Help with electrical

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Help with electrical
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:07:40 EST
I am stumped. !974 B cb, tach stopped working. The voltage I measure from
the coil is about 7.6 to the tach. What should it be? This b/w wire is what
makes the tach work right?

There is virtually no voltage on the spade on the tach where the green wire
goes that then connects to the voltage stabilizer and then the fuel gauge.

I have continuity, I have double checked connections, but still no tach
working.
I feel if I can figure the tach out, the fuel gauge will start  working.

All was ok a few weeks ago.

I tried a spare tach, same results. Not working.
I tried a spare voltage stabilizer. No worky.

Any help sure would be appreciated.

Thank you
Dennis