Top down time (was Re: Need some brake rebuilding advice)

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Top down time (was Re: Need some brake rebuilding advice)
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:26:00 -0600
When I lived in San Diego, top down time was 12 months of the year.
Ok, it rained in February, but you get some time.

I destinctly remember my first Christmas Eve down there, top down home
from work on the Point.

I often regret that I didn't put the top down to drive through campus
when I was in College. I was afraid I'd break the top. But it's not
like Kansas really gets cold.

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root