PALO ALTO BRITISH MEET DATE SET - MARK YOUR CALENDERS

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, vtr@Autox.Team.Net, tvr@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: PALO ALTO BRITISH MEET DATE SET - MARK YOUR CALENDERS
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:45:55 -0800
PALO ALTO BRITISH MEET DATE SET

MARK YOUR CALENDERS, PLEASE

The 2005 Palo Alto British Car Meet is set for the weekend of September
10th and 11th at El Camino Park in Palo Alto - Just across the road from
the entrance to Stanford Center near Sandhill Rd. This is our 27th year at
the same location.

Imagine that. Boy, am I getting old!

**  The Tour To The Sea will start from the park on Saturday morning and
roll west to the water.

**  The British Car Meet will be on the lawn on Sunday. British Food, Jazz,
prizes, etc. We will once again be joined by members of the Arcane Car
Society and their wonderful collection of automotive orphans and
etceterini.  (If you have a British Car that is too obscure or rare for a
local marque club, consider joining the "Arcaners" by contacting):
Byron Brill <b_brill@freestoneproperties.net>,

**  We also are working on a All British Swap Meet in a close-ish location.

Details to follow:

Rick Feibusch
Coordinator
310-392-6605