RE: Engine Colour

To: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>, MG List
Subject: RE: Engine Colour
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:33:32 -0800 (PST)
Only the very last of the 67's where Mk2's I they had the abingdon pillow and
were mostly 68's titled as 67's. The breakoff is in the high 130's I like
having the sorta late 67 feature of backup lights and not any of the other
stuff. Non-synchro is fine for me on that car.
Carl French

Gordie's Garage <mg_garage@comcast.net> wrote:
Hmmm, then why does my '67 BGT have a 3 syncro with OD?

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT