Apple Hydraulics

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Apple Hydraulics
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:39:08 -0800
I have to give credit where credit is due.  I emailed my complaint to Apple
Hydraulics regarding my leaky master clutch cylinder.  I got  a prompt
reply and a toll free number to call.  I called and spoke to Lazar.  He is
going to replace my unit free of charge which by itself does not seem a big
deal as that is a usual offer.  However, I have to point out that I had it
rebuilt nearly FIVE years ago.  So after service is excellent.

One thing that does bother me though is that they re-bore the cylinder and
fit oversize washer/seal things.  I am not sure about this although I
cannot put my hand on the problem (as the bishop said to the actress).

Regards

Barrie Robinson
barrie@look.ca