Re: abingdon pillow

To: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: abingdon pillow
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 16:51:35 -0600
David Breneman wrote:

    A convertible top is not a styling anachronism.  A convertible top
is as appropriate on a new car as it was as far back as you want to go.
  Any automotive styling feature is as appropriate to its time as the
pocketbooks of its buyers makes it.  This is the logic of the market
place, which noone can argue with.

   Cheers,

    CR