Re: MGB Automatic/DOH!!

To: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Automatic/DOH!!
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:03:23 -0800 (PST)
DOH!! I meant Austin Marina.

Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net> wrote:Thanks, Carl.
The shifter I have is not a chrome console; it's a tan plastic deal with a
metal base that looks like it would go over the trans tunnel.
I thought Austin Americas were front drivers, like MG100 sedans.  Am I getting
models confused?
Carl French wrote: The Borg Warner Type 35 auto box is very common. Even in the
US they can be sourced from old Austin Americas and such. Now, what