No brakes!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: No brakes!
From: "Philip McConnell" <Philip.McConnell@thewhistlestop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 07:30:57 -0800
Hi all,

Hey the little widget that controls the brake failure warning light has failed
and I have no brakes! This some how seems a design flaw. Anyway, the little
bugger leaks like a sieve and Moss wants something to the tune of 500 bucks for
the thing and the switch installed on it can't be had for love or money. I need
to fix this FAST as I'm moving to Florida and the mover won't touch her if
she's not safe to drive! Oh, BTW the car in question is an early (chrome
bumper) '74 MGB. I know there has to be some work around for this and I'm
REALLY pressed for time! HELP!

TIA,

Philip McConnell
'74 MGB, goes well, won't stop.