MGB Fuel Injection

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Fuel Injection
From: "Scott Bradney" <scott_bradney@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:30:33 -0600
I remember reading in the Winter 2003/2004 edition of the British Motoring
that Moss was developing an affordable throttle-body-style EFI system for
retrofitting Zenith Stromberg-equipped MGBs.  The article makes it sound as
if this item is already in production but it does not appear on Moss Motors
website.  Does anyone have information about this item and when it will be
available?

Also if anyone has performed an EFI conversion on the MGB 1.8L and would
like to share their experience that would be great.  I am looking into
performing a conversion on mine as well as changing over to a
distributorless ignition system.

Here is the link for the British Motoring site on the EFI

http://www.britishmotoring.net/bm0304/efi/efi.html

Thanks
Scott
80 MGB