RE: Traveling to London, know of any LBC/ MG must see spots?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Traveling to London, know of any LBC/ MG must see spots?
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:08:29 -0700
There is the science museum, easily accessible from the tube and no
charge. Does have some automotive stuff there including five cars
stacked up to the ceiling or thereabouts, including a mini.

A lot of places to go, many museums.

I didn't see too many LBCs when I was there last year.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B