Re: Passed inspection and back on the road

To: MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Passed inspection and back on the road
From: Mike Duvall <duvallcom@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:06:34 -0600
I have an early B.  Can someone tell me the original routing of the
water temp. line to the firewall and which hole it went through?  Does
it head straight back down the block or does it head over to the fender
well and back?

Also. the wiring to my overdrive lockout switch was missing.  Can
someone tell me how the wire is routed?   Does  the wire from the
solenoid head over to the switch and then over to the bundle of
connectors near the brake way connector or does it head some other way?

thanks, Mike