RE: oil cooler hose routing RB MGB ?

To: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: oil cooler hose routing RB MGB ?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:26:27 -0800
Eric:

You are correct.  The kit is designed after the eurospec cooler set up
that did not have an anti run on valve hose.  Redirect the anti run on
hose elsewhere and use the two lower holes.

If you check out page 79 of the Clausager "Original MGB" there is a good
photo of how the hoses are attached to the coolant bottle.

We need to do some installation shots of this kit, but havn't had a
chance yet.

Kelvin Dodd

Behalf