Re: Thermostat Housing

To: "Zach Dorsch" <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>, "MG LIST"
Subject: Re: Thermostat Housing
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:21:13 -0000
A different head, certainly, but whether that meant a different bolt spacing
or not I don't know, they do look very similar in Clausager.  The outlet was
to the right (looking forwards) on Mk1s, to the left on MkII and later cars,
had a different curve because of that.  It then remained the same to the end
of production, emissions cars having a different one to non-emissions cars,
but that would be the extra mounting for the air pump.

PaulH.