Re: Moss Headers

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Moss Headers
From: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:18:05 -0700 (MST)
Somehow I missed something here.  Several years ago I put an MGB header on
my 3-main MGB motor that is in my MGA.  It fits, but is a pain to get
around the steering rack - but it can be done, and I've done it several
times (engine out for the clutch and various other issues).

I haven't really had occaision to look - is there a new and different
header for the MGA??  I may want to upgrade, and put this one on my MGB.

Phil Bates
'58 MGA
'67 MGB