Re: 1970 MGB?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, james.f.juhas@snet.net
Subject: Re: 1970 MGB?
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:21:33 EST
Hi James,
I thought 1970 MGB's has a split rear bumper? And that's not a 1970  but a
pre-1969 grille. But the dash & interior looks like a 1972!!  Wha' hop-pened?
Did you change it yourself or did the PO's change  these things? I believe that
this will all detract from the cars provenance But  hey who's to know, right?
You never said it was as original nor correct car. As  long as it runs good
and the radio works...And in your case the heater is  efficient....I've seen
worse selling for more..Good Luck Just be sure about the  cars actual build
date
as opposed to the day it first sold...  Next....
Albert  Escalante
1978 MGB,  1957 3.4 Litre Jaguar, 1977 XJ-6L, 1985 VdP
The Central Coast British  Car Club (CA)
Ventura, CA
(info:  www.ccbcc.org)