Brake Failure Switch & Other wiring issue

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Failure Switch & Other wiring issue
From: "Randy Widman" <riwidman@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:58:22 -0500
Hi Listers,

I am installing a new main wiring harness from British Wiring on my 79 B. I
can't tell which wire goes to which terminal on the brake failure switch (the
schematic doesn't show). The schematic also shows a brake failure switch
diode. I don't know if I have one on the harness or not or if I really don't
need one because I don't know what it is supposed to look like.

On another note, the schematic shows (3) Brown/White wires going to one side
of Fuse 3 (Not sure how (3) would fit on (2) spades on the fusebox anyway). I
have (2) located near the fuse in that area of the harness but not a third. I
do have a third on the harness about 6" farther back on the harness and don't
know what that one is for. Thanks in advance for any help any of you might be
able to give me.

Randy Widman
Red 79 B