Re: Someone looking for an MG or other british sportscar

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Someone looking for an MG or other british sportscar
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:10:21 +0100
Hi Larry,

One of the best contacts overthere for me is Albert Escalante
Aeseeyou@aol.com .
Albert is key-member of:
The Central Coast British Car Club (CA)
Ventura, CA (info: www.ccbcc.org)

Maybe Albert can help on this.

If Tony is looking for another Dutch connection in California (not MG
related), I can help him for an address of a good Dutch friend, who I know
for over 40 years now in San Jose.
It maybe, that this friend currently is travelling towards the Netherlands
visiting his (and mine) village where we grew up. It is fantastic weather
overhere and the views over the springflower fields are magnificent!
For an impressions and info: http://www.lisse.nl/index2.html?pag=12
(Lisse is the little town where I live)

Cheers,

Hans