Re: Radio for MGB

To: FAUBEL CRAIG <craigfaubel@sbcglobal.net>, MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radio for MGB
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:22:38 -0600
You might try a junk yard (one that lets you wander around) since you
may find an older after market radio that would fit.  Mid America
Autoworks has an old looking 200 watt AM/FM with a hidden cassette that
is made for older Corvettes that should work (you would have to do
something about the Chevy symbol on the cassette door.
www.mamotorworks.com J C Whitney has some vintage looking radios to fit
"40-89 Classic Cars & Trucks" including some that you can get without a
cassette deck or CD player.  www.jcwhitney.com

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO

'71 MGB, '78 CB MGB V8, '66 MGBGT V8, '54 RHD MGTF 1500