castorl GTX oil

To: "triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spit"
Subject: castorl GTX oil
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:25:56 -0500
Not to bomb the list, but my brother in law came to visit us last week.  We
were talking about LBCs etc. and somehow the subject of Castorl came up.  He
told me that he has a dozen unused cans of 10W40 GTX and a couple of the old
type spouts at his house in Seattle.  They are in perfect condition and are
the old cardboard type cans with the metal top.  I doubt anyone would be
interested in using oil that is that old, but I thought someone may want
them as memorabilia. Please contact me off list if you are interested.  Not
sure what he is asking for them.
Pete