Re: Name For Sale

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Name For Sale
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:09:54 +0100
5000 direct workers, plus another 12,000 to 18,000 (depending on which
report you read) in the supplier chain mostly also in the West Midlands.

MG never were (or will be) going back to North America, without a very rich
sugar daddy.  There are precious few of those in the motor industry, and
none willing to keep production in Britain.