RE: Carb Adjustment

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carb Adjustment
From: "TJ Tryon" <tjt@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:05:14 -0500
Ring blow by, improper valve adjustment, crack in the intake manifold or in
spacers, bad plugs, not enough spark, bad timing, blown motor, bad kanuter
valve...  Though could be just need to adjust the carbs for the higher RPMs.

Seriously though, before adjusting your carbs, make sure your valves are
properly adjusted.  That'll really throw things out of wack if they are not
adjusted properly.  BTDT.  Caused the same issues you have...

TJ