Rust proofing

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rust proofing
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:10:47 -0700
Gentlemen,

Thank you all for your responses regarding what to do with rust proofing my
sills.  I have found a wax based product with inhibitors a la Waxoyl at
Cdn$24  (roughly US$19) for 3.78 litres (1 US gallon).  This against
Waxoyl's US$62 for same amount.   One problem!  It is made in Canada for
CarQuest so availability in US or UK is doubtful ("Only in Canada eh? -
Pity"  - that's a Canadian advert joke!)

So I will warm the stuff up to make it nice an runny and ladel it in - It
creeps apparently,

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson