'63 B - Advice on shaping fuel lines

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '63 B - Advice on shaping fuel lines
From: RobertS355@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:13:13 EDT
I'm looking for some advice from you experienced restorers. I'm slowly
getting this car back together and working on running the fuel, brake, and
electrical lines under the car. Felt like I was making good progress but I'm
not real
happy with the way the fuel line has come out and I'm wondering if I should
redo it.

Shaping the new fuel line was a chore as I don't have the old one to refer
to. I've got it in but the problem is the bend and fit around the frame
crossmember. There's a large rubber pad that the lines are held by and the fuel
line
doesn't fit in it well. I can't get the fuel line in the proper spot in the
rubber pad because I didn't get the bends around the crossmember right. So my
question is, will it be okay if the line isn't properly seated in that rubber
pad
or should I redo it?

Thanks in advance.

Bob