Re: Windscreen washer

To: Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windscreen washer
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 11:47:26 EDT
I don't think there was much difference between US and UK MGBs by then, at
least in this area.  If not, the squirter should be activated by a push-in  at
the end of the wiper speed control stalk, coming out of the right side of the
steering wheel cowl.  However, these stalks were/are prone to failure, so  I,
too, have a push button on my console for the squirter.  Now that I  replaced
the stalk I have two ways to wet my windshield until I get around to  taking
out the console button, which in my cast is spring-loaded to off.
All this verbage is wasted if UK Bs were different in that setup.

Jay Donoghue
72 BGT
66 Mustang

In a message dated 5/4/2005 11:41:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,