RE: clutch MC

To: mmorris@nemr.net, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: clutch MC
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 08:29:50 -0400
Monte
I took the Brake MC out of my 70B without removing the Clutch MC.  BUT it
was a bugger and I had to take all the scrws out of the box for wiggle room.
Can't imagine you could do it with the Clutch MC.  BUT, you don't know til
you try (-:
I would not want to put brake fluid in a MC before installing unless I could
cover all paint.  Have a watering can ready if it spills etc.  The
preparation alone would equal the xtra time it would take to bleed the
brakes traditionally.  My .02 worth.  The experts might have a better
opinion.
How's school going?  I have 5 weeks to go til Graduation of our Seniors,
then a trip to Kentucky for the MGC CBA.
Jim
69C
70B