Re: URL: "ThisisLondon"

To: mgs@autox.team.net, eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: Re: URL: "ThisisLondon"
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:41:02 EDT
For me it was that dumb "?" after right after the "html" in the address  that
kept messing me up! Once I was able to copy and paste the whole  listing it
went in smooth as silk. Still a lot to do about a small teaser of an
article...I wonder who the these 3 are? Anyone want to venture a  guess?....
"...including an overseas vehicle manufacturer, a US-based  investment fund
and a wealthy entrepreneur..." And Chapman Automotive Ltd. could  that be as in
Colin Chapman? Dead but still running? Anyway for those who had  trouble
reading the article here it is in it's entirety...

MG  Saviour?

[15:52pm 12 May 2005]
Chapman Automotive Ltd is in the final  stages of putting together a bid to
purchase assets related to MG from the  administrators of MG Rover Group Ltd
and Powertrain Ltd.
Finance for the bid  - which relates only to the MG brand, the TF two-seater
sports car and  associated manufacturing equipment - is supported by a
consortium of investors  including an overseas vehicle manufacturer, a US-based
investment fund and a  wealthy entrepreneur.
The Chapman Automotive plan sees the revival of the MG  TF model only and the
transfer of its production from Longbridge to another  facility in the West
Midlands

Albert Escalante
1978 MGB
The Central Coast British Car Club (CA)