Re: Roadster Psychology

To: Bob Donahue <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster Psychology
From: Simon Matthews <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:27:37 -0700
Bob,

Put the hood down? I can't remember the last time I put my MGA's hood up!

I recall though, that with the hood up, I hear more mecahnical noise
-- the engine is louder. With the hood down, the engine seem quieter
and smoother. Of course, the MGA aerodynamics leave a lot to be
desired -- there is a lot of wind and wind noise around the driver --
more so than an MGB.

Simon