BGT front wing

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BGT front wing
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:19:59 +0100
How different (if at all) are the front wings for a BGT with recessed grille
and for one with the black plastic honeycomb grille?  There's a front wing
on eBay right now which I'm watching, the seller bought it himself off eBay
but never used it, and the seller before that said it came from a '72 -
which means it might be a recessed grille, might be a black plastic grille,
right??

Nancy, my '73 BGT, has the black plastic grille - I don't want to spend
money on a wing that might not fit.

Looking at the parts list from MGOC, they just seem to list "early" (pre-67)
and "late" chrome bumper models, which would suggest no difference.  The
Moss website gives a part number for the recessed-grille model, but then
says that wing is not available and to use the later one instead.  So I
think that tells me that this wing should be OK either way, but does anyone
know any better?

Richard Gosling

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.