73 Roadster for Sale

To: mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 73 Roadster for Sale
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:25:44 EDT
A fellow that works with my wife has a 73 MGB roadster for sale.  I  have not
seen the car, but I am told it is clean and rust free.  Supposedly  the
engine was overhauled a year ago, but some problem arose and they pulled the
head...and the car has sat since.

They are looking for $750.00 ..Contact Tony at 915-539-1545 for info.

Robert  Houston
74.5 MGBGT
63 TR4
73 MG Midget

Firstly you must always  implicitly obey orders, without attempting to form
any opinion of your own  regarding their propriety. Secondly, you must consider
every man your enemy who  speaks ill of your king; and thirdly you must hate
a Frenchman as you hate the  devil._ Horatio  Nelson_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/horationel167957.html)