Trade for MG?

To: MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Trade for MG?
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:11:07 EDT
I have a 2003 VW Beetle I am trying to sell.  I want to be out of the
payments so I can spend more on my toy cars.

Anyone have anything they'd like to trade?  I'm in El Paso, TX.

Robert  Houston
74.5 MGBGT
63 TR4
73 MG Midget

Firstly you must always  implicitly obey orders, without attempting to form
any opinion of your own  regarding their propriety. Secondly, you must consider
every man your enemy who  speaks ill of your king; and thirdly you must hate
a Frenchman as you hate the  devil._ Horatio  Nelson_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/horationel167957.html)