Somewhat offtopic - USA BBC

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Somewhat offtopic - USA BBC
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:05:28 -0600
A while ago, maybe a year ago, I made an inquiry to the list concerning
Land Rovers (aka BBCs). Now I'm actually going to look at one that is
available locally - a 2001 SE7. I'd like to at least replace my 92 Ford
Explorer with something newer and hopefully better. The Explorer has
been a reliable, comfortable vehicle but somewhat lacking when it comes
to serious four wheel driving.

Naturally, it seems that a Land Rover would make a fine addition to my B
and BGT fleet. Any suggestions on what to look for or be aware of when I
check this vehicle out? Any issues with the SE7? How about parts
availability in the USA as well as service considerations? Is there a
Rover equivalent of this list where people discuss Rovers, cats, drive
lines, and other hot topics of the day?

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B