Re: Window Glass in Doors

To: "Randy Widman" <riwidman@buckeye-express.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Window Glass in Doors
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:07:03 +0100
I had enough difficulty getting mine out, then back in a couple of months
later, let alone 2 years.  That was now 15 years ago.  As I recall you fold
the scissors mechanism in half to get it in the door, then open it out.
Then with the glass in place about half-way down manoeuvre first one then
the other roller of the scissors mechanism into the channel on the bottom of
the glass, then attach the mechanism to the door.  Obviously things have to
be the right way up, the right way round, and on the right sides!