Re: Road Pricing

To: ptroot@iaces.com, dwood143@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Road Pricing
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:16:34 EDT
In a message dated 6/23/2005 9:15:04 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
ptroot@iaces.com writes:

The  Constitution says they have to end the session on certain days.
The Govenor  has had to call a Special session every year for at least
5 years now. And  more often than not in the 13 years, I've lived  here.

Kind of like Texas....I think the root cause is that the state
congresspeople get a stipend for living at the capitol while in session and
maybe even
extra pay for special sessions.  Anyone see a reason here for  wanting special
sessions?

Robert  Houston
74.5 MGBGT
63 TR4
73 MG Midget

Firstly you must always  implicitly obey orders, without attempting to form
any opinion of your own  regarding their propriety. Secondly, you must consider
every man your enemy who  speaks ill of your king; and thirdly you must hate
a Frenchman as you hate the  devil._ Horatio  Nelson_
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/horationel167957.html)